Monday, January 03, 2005

Thinking about getting ready to go. It's only 7 weeks until we leave the country. So many things to do before then. I've been digitising my life, and backing it up. As if it might be useful one day.....

I want to get this blog up and running, probably because I'm to lazy to keep everyone up on what we are doing when we get there.

Spent the morning collecting email addresses and postal addresses. Everyone seems to keep moving around, I've got up to 6 email addresses for one person, and I can't remember which one is active. Sometimes technology sucks.

Trolled around the web, spying on old and lost friends... Nice to know they are still out there, still being true to themselves. Sometimes I have difficultly in letting them go. Stupid hang up really, if they don't want me what have I lost? I've got an over-load of that melancholy reminiscence of old times. I need to move on.. NOW!

Meanwhile, back at the desk I'm trying to improve my French, and finish a paper that must be submitted before I go. The crossword is more immediately appealing.
Does anyone know a 4 letter word for a small jumper? the best I can do at short notice is 'frog'. Frustrated.
Also waiting on the snail mail. My new USB drive should arrive any day now.

Watched 'Lost in Translation' again last night... I think E and I can almost recite the whole script. I was surprised that in the bonus extra material there was no footage of 'Charlotte'. I wonder why?

This weekend we're going camping, and climbing. We are going to face 'Old Baldy' again at Newnes. I expect that I'll lose my pants again in fear, but at least I'll know I'm alive.

It's 2005. What happened since 1998? I can't clearly remember.....

Do you?




1 comment:

Cheezbug said...

Where were you last night?
That's so long ago, I don't remember.
Will I see you tonight?
I never make plans that far ahead.