Monday, April 10, 2006

Google Earth

I just love it... maybe it's about going to the places I always wanted too but can't.

Check out these addresses for some interesting stuff.

Horse

Pyramid of the Sun


Funny Man


and Words in the Sand

I'm sad that Google Earth has not done Easter Island or Machu Picchu yet.... I keep checking. Fingers crossed.

It's a funny thing this Goggle Earth. When I first logged on my home address was much clearer (you could see two people in my back yard), and it was really cool, since I live near a school which is used for parking for the Cambridge Folk Festival. The photo they used for my house originally had cars parked on the school oval which is unusual. I made me realise that the image was taken when the folk festival was on. You could browse through the folk festival and see individual people and their tents. It was so cool, but they have taken it down now.
: (

No comments: