Saturday, October 28, 2006

New Toy!

Today I got a new toy (A HP photosmart all-in-one). I'd been planning to get it for a while.....

Now I feel like I can do anything. (It prints, scans and photocopies)

Tonight I've been testing it out. I have grand plans for it.

It's first job is to make my Christmas cards, and I must say that I'm most of the way there. I just need to test out ways of making it print on to fabric.

So far though I've printed a photo (Mr Henry Gell on his first birthay) that is now adorning our fridge. I've also drawn several designs and scanned them in, combined them and run them through photoshop.... and well, now I just need to check them on fabric before the whole print to kill mood takes me.


What am I listening to:
Crayon Caribou (formerly Dan Snaith's Manitoba)
Diamond Day Vashti Bunyan
Adventure.exe Final Fantasy
Alone In Kyoto Air
Only a Rake Holly Throsby
Chasing Cars Snow Patrol
Who Knows Where The Time Goes? Fairport Convention
Sometimes My Bloody Valentine
Kaze Wo Atsumete はっぴいえんど
Too Young Phoenix
Silence In Space Undertheigloo
Totally Underwater Shelly Poole
Over the Hill Polly Paulusma
If I Piers Faccini
Better Together Jack Johnson
Hype (V. 2) The Hampdens
Autumn in Our Town Dave Brubeck
Souls on Satellite (Acoustic) Borne
Shopping Trolley Beth Orton
Songbird Bernard Fanning
Dig a Hole The Ailerons

Just stuff to cruise to whilst crafting.

No comments: