Sunday, November 19, 2006

Danish Christmas Mice, Cake and Sea salt

Well, it has been an eventful weekend- and productive! Saturday I managed to get almost all my Christmas shopping done.

Saturday night was great fun. We went to our friends (AJ and Tina) for a Danish Christmas party. Tina cooked up a storm, and over much eating and drinking we played some very amusing party games. You can see from the photos that some of us were not feeling so well this morning!

Today was also productive. My lovely husband decided to help me out and he baked our Christmas cake. I'm so lucky!

For me though, I had to get cracking since I needed to finish my niece's birthday present. Well, she is finished- not my best, but made with plenty of love. I hope she has a safe voyage to the Blue Mountains, where I believe there are lots of bush fires. Stay safe everyone!

Now I've got to clean up.....

Ciao.

No comments: