Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Keep up the optimisim....

Three great things that happened today.

1. The sun was shining, and the sky was blue. It felt wonderful.

2. Dinner was good. Late though at 10:30 pm, but good none the less!

3. Had an email from one of my friends asking to join a recipe swap. While it's a little like a chain email, I'm kind of keen to recieve mystery recipes in the mail. I enjoy cooking and a new recipe recommended by someone else is normally fun to cook. I hope some people join up the chain (tacky nasty things that they are) and send a few recipes.... I'm also keen to try one of these blogging crafters swaps. They should be fun. Mystery packets and parcels, I love getting things in the post!

Our friends from Sydney arrive tomorrow with baby Chloe. We will be visiting Scotland together which show be fun. I'll post more after the weekend.

Hey out there!

I miss you all friends.... Cambridge can be lonely sometimes.

1 comment:

elliclare said...

Say hi to Greg, Sue and Chloe for me! I hope you have a fantastic time in Scotland, looking forward to catching up with you soon, it's been a while...
xxxx
elliclare